- Fixed 'Google Play Music tracks cut short' in Tizonia 0.18.0
- Spotify login issues fixed in Tizonia 0.17.0
- More ways to discover music on Spotify with Tizonia 0.16.0
- Totally revamped Spotify support in Tizonia 0.15.0
- Tizonia v0.14.0 adds YouTube Channels and Google Play Music stations for non-subscribers
- Tizonia v0.13.0 adds support for Plex media servers
- New release v0.12.0 - Chromecast support!
- Snap package and Docker image available now!
- New Tizonia release v0.11.0
- New Tizonia release v0.10.0
- All posts ...
New Tizonia release v0.10.0
Oct 22, 2017 • juanrubio
Tizonia version 0.10.0 codenamed “Cuevas del Almanzora” is out!.
A total of 188 commits have gone into this release (354 files changed, 11755 insertions(+), 1664 deletions(-)).
The focus was:
- general bug-fixing, including some Coverity Scan issues,
- better support for Raspberry Pi and Arch Linux,
- and preparation work for the upcoming Chromecast support.
What follows is a summary of the most revelant fixes and improvements in this release (see CHANGELOG.md for full details).
Fixes related to the use of Tizonia on Raspberry Pis
- distribution: raspbian stretch #370
- pcm_renderer_alsa: OMX_ErrorInsufficientResources on Raspberry Pi (one-channel playback through FiiO USB DAC) #378
- player: OMX_ErrorInsufficientResources while pausing on Raspberry PI (using alsa renderer) #374
- “Illegal instrunction” on “2017-07-05-raspbian-jessie-lite.img” #372
- player: the terminal is occasionally left in an inconsistent state when the application fails #369
- tizonia: pulsearprc.c:592: init_pulseaudio_stream: Assertion `ap_prc->p_pa_context_’ failed. Aborted (core dumped) #301
Fixes related to the use of Tizonia on Arch Linux
- arch pl0x #335
- Build failure on Arch Linux #376
- Current AUR build is broken on at least two levels #375
- Various warnings while building with gcc 7.1.1 (Manjaro Linux) #367
- The PKGBUILD installs config files to /usr/etc instead of /etc #366
- PKGBUILD: Fix style inconsistencies #365 (sylveon)
Fixes in Google Play Music, Dirble, and YouTube streaming.
- player: dirble graph’s default sampling rate should be 44100 instead of 48000 #382
- dirble: update country search to accept country names in addition to country ISO 3166 codes #381
- youtube: add APIs to query the playback queue progress (e.g. currently playing stream 5 or 17) #380
- youtube: URLs are permanently deleted from the playback queue in the presence of temporary communication errors #379
- ‘tizonia –youtube-audio-mix-search’ fails with ‘TypeError: sequence item 9: expected string or Unicode, dict found’ #377
Many thanks to the following contributors for their pull requests in this release:
And also thanks to those who have provided feedback via the project’s bug tracker on GitHub.