- Fixed 'Google Play Music tracks cut short' in Tizonia 0.18.0
- Spotify login issues fixed in Tizonia 0.17.0
- More ways to discover music on Spotify with Tizonia 0.16.0
- Totally revamped Spotify support in Tizonia 0.15.0
- Tizonia v0.14.0 adds YouTube Channels and Google Play Music stations for non-subscribers
- Tizonia v0.13.0 adds support for Plex media servers
- New release v0.12.0 - Chromecast support!
- Snap package and Docker image available now!
- New Tizonia release v0.11.0
- New Tizonia release v0.10.0
- All posts ...
New Tizonia release v0.11.0
Dec 17, 2017 • juanrubio
Tizonia version 0.11.0 codenamed “Roquetas de Mar” is out!.
129 commits have gone into this release (300 files changed, 14109 insertions(+), 2478 deletions(-)).
The focus has been:
- various improvements and fixes in YouTube playback,
- fixed regression introduced in v0.10.0 that broke playback from local files for most audio formats,
- Bash and Zsh completion files,
- fixes to support building on Ubuntu 17.10 and 18.04,
- more preparation work for Chromecast support.
As usual CHANGELOG.md contains the full details.
Many thanks to the following contributors for their pull requests in this release:
And thanks as well to those who have provided feedback via the project’s bug tracker on GitHub.