- Fixed 'Google Play Music tracks cut short' in Tizonia 0.18.0
- Spotify login issues fixed in Tizonia 0.17.0
- More ways to discover music on Spotify with Tizonia 0.16.0
- Totally revamped Spotify support in Tizonia 0.15.0
- Tizonia v0.14.0 adds YouTube Channels and Google Play Music stations for non-subscribers
- Tizonia v0.13.0 adds support for Plex media servers
- New release v0.12.0 - Chromecast support!
- Snap package and Docker image available now!
- New Tizonia release v0.11.0
- New Tizonia release v0.10.0
- All posts ...
New release v0.12.0 - Chromecast support!
Feb 11, 2018 • juanrubio
Tizonia version 0.12.0 codenamed “Carboneras” is out!.
173 commits have gone into this release (995 files changed, 12874 insertions(+), 6130 deletions(-)).
The release includes only a new major feature, Chromecast support. This has been in the making (on and off) for almost a year!.
As usual CHANGELOG.md contains all the details.
Thanks to the following contributors for their pull requests in this release:
And thanks to those who have provided feedback via the project’s bug tracker on GitHub.
What’s coming up next?
There are a few things that are frequently requested, like:
Unfortunately, these will not happen without some help from the community.
There are also a few other services that would be nice to have, like
One of these are more likely to happen in the next release. Which one?. If you want to contribute or simply would like to put your vote for one of them, just leave a message in the corresponding GitHub issue.