- Spotify login issues fixed in Tizonia 0.17.0
- More ways to discover music on Spotify with Tizonia 0.16.0
- Totally revamped Spotify support in Tizonia 0.15.0
- Tizonia v0.14.0 adds YouTube Channels and Google Play Music stations for non-subscribers
- Tizonia v0.13.0 adds support for Plex media servers
- New release v0.12.0 - Chromecast support!
- Snap package and Docker image available now!
- New Tizonia release v0.11.0
- New Tizonia release v0.10.0
- New Website!
- All posts ...
Spotify login issues fixed in Tizonia 0.17.0
Jan 17, 2019 • juanrubio
This release primarily fixes a very important issue that was reported soon after 0.16.0 was released back in December. Users noticed that they could not access Spotify using Tizonia:
This problem turned out to be a regression introduced in v0.16.0. I would like to thank all the users that contributed with feedback in #531. This feedback ended up being crucial in finding the actual root cause of the failed login attempts. Hats off to all of you!
Binaries and distribution
As usual CHANGELOG.md contains all the details.
Tizonia v0.17.0 will be soon in the following distribution channels:
In addition to the users of #531, I would also like to thank the following people that contributed with PRs during this cycle:
Pandora support is still work-in-progress: