Tizonia OpenMAX IL consists of a number of resources:
- An almost complete implementation of an OpenMAX IL 1.2 base component library (with support for both Base and Interop profiles)
- An OpenMAX IL 1.2 Core implementation.
- An OS abstraction/utility library, with wrappers and utilities for Memory allocation, threading and synchronization primitives, FIFO and priority queues, dynamic arrays, associative arrays, small object allocation, HTTP parsing, uuid generation, config file parsing, evented I/O (via libev), etc...
- A Resource Management (RM) framework, including a C client library and a D-Bus-based RM server written in C++.
- A growing number of sample OpenMAX IL plugins, including mp3 decoder (based on libmad), mp3 encoder (based on LAME), PCM renderer (based on ALSA lib), VP8 decoder (based on libvpx), SDL-based YUV renderer, binary file readers and writers, etc,
Additionally, the project also includes a test execution framework written in Python called Skema, that allows the definition and execution of arbitrary OpenMAX IL graphs and test scenarios using an easy-to-program XML syntax. Skema internally uses Python's ctypes to dynamically load and use the OpenMAX IL Core and it can be easily extended to support additional Base and Interop profile test cases, all from the convenience of the Python programming language.
- 2013-04-10: Continuous integration is now available. Visit https://travis-ci.org/tizonia/tizonia-openmax-il.
- 2013-01-01: The Tizonia OpenMAX IL project launched. Git and Mercurial repos available on GitHub and Bitbucket.
- Linux (i686 and x86_64)