- 2015-05-25: Added Google Play Music support.
- 2015-01-18: Added Spotify support.
- 2013-04-10: Continuous integration available:
- 2013-01-01: The Tizonia project launched. Git and Mercurial repos available from GitHub and Bitbucket.
The Tizonia Project
- A command-line Spotify and Google Play Music client, music player and audio streaming client/server for Linux.
- Also, a full multimedia framework based on OpenMAX IL 1.2 provisional specification.
tizonia: a command-line music player and streaming client/server
- Spotify streaming service client (Spotify Premium account required).
- Google Play Music streaming service client.
- Playback from local media: mp3, mp2, mpa, m2a, aac, ogg/vorbis, opus, wav, aiff, and flac).
- Icecast/SHOUTcast streaming client (mp3, aac, and opus) and server (mp3).
- Daemon and command line modes (no GUI). MPRIS D-BUS v2 remote control interface.
- Based on Tizonia's own OpenMAX IL 1.2-based multimedia framework (i.e. no ffmpeg, libav, libvlc, or gstreamer required).
An OpenMAX IL 1.2 multimedia framework
libtizonia: A C library for creating OpenMAX IL 1.2 plugins; encoders, decoders, parsers, sinks, etc, for OpenMAX IL domains audio/video/other.
libtizcoreA C library for discovery and dynamic loading of OpenMAX IL 1.2 plugins.
libtizplatformA C library with wrappers and utilities for memory allocation, threading and synchronization primitives, evented I/O, FIFO and priority queues, dynamic arrays, associative arrays, small object allocation, config file parsing, HTTP parser, uuids, and more.
tizrmdA D-Bus-based OpenMAX IL Resource Manager daemon.
libtizrmproxyA C client library to communicate with the RM server.
- Audio and video plugins, including audio, video and general purpose components.
skemaA test execution framework for OpenMAX IL 1.2 components written in Python. Skema allows the definition and execution of arbitrary OpenMAX IL graphs and test cases using an easy-to-write XML syntax.