- Global Spotify playlist search and other improvements in Tizonia 0.19.0
- Fixed 'Google Play Music tracks cut short' in Tizonia 0.18.0
- Spotify login issues fixed in Tizonia 0.17.0
- More ways to discover music on Spotify with Tizonia 0.16.0
- Totally revamped Spotify support in Tizonia 0.15.0
- Tizonia v0.14.0 adds YouTube Channels and Google Play Music stations for non-subscribers
- Tizonia v0.13.0 adds support for Plex media servers
- New release v0.12.0 - Chromecast support!
- Snap package and Docker image available now!
- New Tizonia release v0.11.0
- All posts ...
Tizonia v0.13.0 adds support for Plex media servers
Mar 9, 2018 • juanrubio
Tizonia version 0.13.0 codenamed “Lubrin” is out!.
109 commits have gone into this release (267 files changed, 9477 insertions(+), 576 deletions(-)).
The release includes a new major feature, Plex support and various notable improvements:
- Improved search with fuzzy matching for Google Play and SoundCloud (#445 and #446).
- Lots of fixes in Dirble Internet radio search and playback (#452, #454, #455, #456, #457, #458, and #459).
- A fancy progress bar (#444).
As usual CHANGELOG.md contains all the details.
Tizonia v0.13.0 will be hitting the various distribution channels in the next few days:
Thanks to the following contributors for their pull requests in this release:
As usual, thanks to those who have provided feedback via the project’s bug tracker on GitHub.
Coming up next
One of these services would definitely be nice to have: